The Creek Yearbook Staff 2024 is 17 students and one adviser.
We meet as a class every-other day and strive for photographic, journalistic, and design excellence while writing this year’s history book for Timber Creek High School in Fort Worth, Texas.
Everything you need to know about The Creek Yearbook, last updated October 24, 2023
ORDER YOUR 2024 YEARBOOK
- Order your 2024 Creek Yearbook by October 31 for the best price. https://yearbookforever.com/
- Not sure if you already bought one? Check here: https://yearbookforever.com/find-an-order
Yearbooks will arrive to TCHS a few weeks before graduation and students will be able to pick theirs up and have friends and teachers sign the included autograph pages.
PICTURE DAY (Grades 9-11)
- ORDER HERE: https://home.cady.com/order-products/6-11-grade/
- Sept 6 & 7 – Picture Days grades 9-11 in the upper gym, during English classes.
- Oct 17 – Retake/Make-Up Picture Day grades 9-11 in the upper gym during lunches. No appointment needed.
- Although they are not listed on the website, single sheets are available from CADY. Call them to place your order: (678) 722-3449.
SENIOR YEARBOOK TRIBUTE
Oct 31 – DEADLINE to upload photos, text, and pay for the Senior Yearbook Tribute. This must all be done in one transaction.
How to have an AWESOME SENIOR YEARBOOK TRIBUTE:
1. Choose 1 great recent or senior photo. Vertical for full or 1/4 page. Horizontal or square-ish for 1/2 page. Zoom in and be sure the FACE is crystal clear. Look in last year’s Creek yearbook to see which images make for the best ads.
2. Choose great family memory photos. Scan them on a FRESHLY CLEANED SCANNER if they’ve been printed. (NO SCREENSHOTS and don’t you dare take a picture of a picture.) You can scan photos at Walgreens. Absolutely no naked baby photos. (All swimsuit areas must be covered, no matter the age.)
3. Write a short and sweet PERSONAL message. No quotes unless they are at least 100 years old. (Don’t google search graduation poems. We know you do…)
4. The “HEADLINE” is your student’s name. If you want their middle name included, be sure to add it.
5. Know which image you’d like to be the largest? Tell us in the notes, or let us choose which will work best.
6. Don’t over-crop or try to “photoshop” your images. If there’s something you need, we can likely help. Just tell us in the notes.
7. Trust us. We’ve got experience and know-how to create beautiful tributes. We’ve even teach other schools how at national yearbook workshops. We’re good. ; )
8. You will receive a proof before we print your tribute. Likely in early December.
9. No pre-made ads. No buddy or couples ads. Group ads from official TCHS organizations are permitted if the opportunity to participate was given to all the seniors of that group. Please submit half the number of photos for group ads.
10. The purchase of a senior ad DOES NOT include a yearbook.
BONUS: If you are not seeing any senior ad information at the YearbookForever link, be sure your pop up blocker is turned off.
Upload it all in one transaction at YearbookForever.com by October 31.
SENIOR YEARBOOK PHOTOS
All seniors wishing to appear in the senior portrait section of the yearbook, must be photographed by CADY Studio. Only the individual senior yearbook portraits are required to be taken by CADY. CADY will provide TCHS Yearbook staff with one yearbook image for each senior. Photos used in senior yearbook tributes may be taken by any photographer a family chooses.
When shooting your SENIOR YEARBOOK PHOTOS with CADY, you have 2 options
1. Book a time at CADY’s Grapevine studio. It’s just 3 miles past Southlake Town Square. The “Yearbook Only” senior session is $10. You can add additional backgrounds and locations for additional fees. DEADLINE to select your yearbook pose is OCTOBER 31. Make your APPOINTMENT HERE: https://home.cady.com/
2. If your senior is unable to travel to the Grapevine studio, book your appointment during one of the Road Days on August 19, or October 3 in the TCHS small or upper gym. CADY will bring everything you need for the formal yearbook photo, cap and gown, and a limited number of their backgrounds. Select “School Scenes” when you make your APPOINTMENT HERE: https://home.cady.com/
SENIOR YEARBOOK PHOTO DATES
- ALL SUMMER – Senior Photo sessions at CADY Studio in Grapevine.
- Aug 19, Oct 3 – Senior Photo Road Day sessions at TC in the upper gym.
- Oct 31 – FINAL DEADLINE for Senior Photos to be taken and still appear in the senior yearbook portraits. At CADY Studio in Grapevine. (If you wait until this deadline, your yearbook pose will be chosen for you.)
- Oct 31 – FINAL DEADLINE for SENIORS to select your own formal yearbook image from your CADY yearbook online proofs. (If you have not selected one, your yearbook pose will be chosen for you.)
- Purchase Event Photos to support The Creek Yearbook Staff
- 2023-2024 – https://timbercreek.smugmug.com/2023-2024
- 2022-2023 – https://timbercreek.smugmug.com/2022-2023
- 2021-2022 – https://timbercreek.smugmug.com/2021-2022
- 2020-2021 – https://timbercreek.smugmug.com/2020-2021
- 2019-2020 – https://timbercreek.smugmug.com/2019-2020
- 2018-2019 – https://timbercreek.smugmug.com/2018-2019
- Link to Talon Photo Galleries HERE: https://www.timbercreektalon.com/category/photos/
THE CREEK YEARBOOK SOCIAL MEDIA
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheCreekYB/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thecreekybk/
- Yearbook Adviser – Kathy Beers email@example.com